Lately, I haven’t been reading too many classics. I feel like I have to be in the right headspace to enjoy them. It’s been some time since I’ve read these but I always think about them and someday I would like to reread them. Here are my top 5 favorite classic books.
1) 1984 by George Orwell. One of my all-time favorite books that I believe everyone should read because it’s very relevant even today.
2) Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. I still have this whole series and it’s one of those books that I’ve loved since I was young.
3) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Another book that is still relevant today. Another all-time favorite book.
4) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. Great well-written little adventure book, perfect for all ages.
5) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. This one gets up there with the hard to understand language but it’s still one of my favorite classics.
What are some of your all-time favorite classic books?