#Borrowathon is a readathon that I will be participating in and it’s a readathon where you read books that you’ve borrowed either from a library or a friend, which I think is a brilliant readathon idea. It is from Sunday, March 19 @ 12 am until Sunday, March 26 @ 11:59 pm. I think readathons are a great way to get some extra books in and so far I’ve only finished one book so far (while abandoning a few). #Borrowathon has 6 optional challenges that you can participate in and get some ideas on what to read.
Here are the books I plan on reading based on the challenges:
1) Try before you buy: Spinster: Making A Life Of One’s Own by Kate Bolick
2) A Graphic Novel: Smile by Raina Telgemeier
3) Try a New-to-you author: Boy, Snow, Bird by Helen Oyeyemi
4) A book recommended to you: Shelter by Jung Yun
5) A book with your favorite color on the cover: While Mortals Sleep by Kurt Vonnegut (It has a purple cover, my favorite color!)
6) A book that involves a library in some way: The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
I also plan on participating on Twitter with Sprints and Chats as well as updating how my reading is going so follow me!
Are you going to participate in #Borrowathon? What are you going to read?
Thank you for visiting my blog,